Based on the mandate of Law Number 14 of 2008 concerning Public Information Disclosure, PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) has issued a Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) regarding the Company’s Information Disclosure Policy.
PPID (Information Management and Documentation Officials) is a part of public information services that is implemented and carried out by State-Owned Assets Management Company. Public support is crucial for us to conduct Public Information Transparency within the company.
To carry out the PPA’s public information service function, an Information and Documentation Management Officer (PPID) has been formed based on the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) No. SK-76/PPS/1218 regarding the Team of Information and Documentation Management Officers of PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) which was established in 2018.
PPA has also carried out a series of activities for socialization, education, and publication of all matters relating to the management of public information, both to stakeholders internal (employees, Directors, and the Board of Commissioners and their organs) as well as stakeholders external (shareholders, investors, creditors, mass media, prospective clients, existing clients, and society).
The information that we provide includes:
1. Information to be Supplied and Published Periodically
2. Information to be Published Immediately
3. Information to be Available at Any Time
Duties and Functions
Responsibility and Purpose PPID PT Perusahaan Pengelola Asset (Persero) Refers back to the Government Regulation Number 61 of 2010 concerning Implementation of Law Number 14 of 2008 concerning Transparency of Information are as follows:
1. Provides information covering the process of storing, documenting, providing and general services as well as announcing a public information
2. Coordinates the storage, documentation, and collection of all public information within the PPA
3. Provides public information services in accordance with applicable regulations
4. Provides public information services in a simple, integrity and high-quality manner
5. Establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) in the dissemination of public information
6. Conduct socialization and monitoring of the implementation of information services
7. Conduct a consequence test
8. Classifies information and / or updating it regularly
9. Periodically review and improve the Information and Documentation Control Guidelines with the approval of the Board of Directors
10. Request the support of the Board of Directors to gain access to all company information in the form of reports, studies, guidelines, data regarding performance, assets, facilities and personnel or other similar matters
11. Updates the provisions and operational standards (SOP) on public information services that apply in the PPA environment regularly / periodically
12. Determines the excluded information that has expired as public information that can be accessed
13. Determines the written considerations on every policy taken to fulfil the rights of everyone to Public Information
14. Utilizes electronic and non-electronic means and/or media in the provision of Public Information
15. Blur out all excluded Public Information and its reasons
16. Includes written reasons for the exclusion of Public Information in a clear and firm manner
17. Budget adequate financing for Public Information services in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations
18. Conduct re views and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors on the classification of company information and the extent to which such information can / should be disclosed to the public
19. Make written considerations of every policy taken to fulfill the rights of the Public Information Applicant, including, among other things, political, economic, social, cultural and / or corporate and / or state defense and security considerations
20. Coordinate and ensure that objections to the provision and service of Public Information are processed based on the procedure for resolving objections
21. Create and announce reports on Public Information services in accordance with the provisions and submit a copy of the report to the Information Commission
22. Evaluate and supervise the implementation of Public Information services in accordance with the scope of their authority
To submit a request and application to obtain more information, please register via the column provided below. Criticisms and suggestions related to improving Public Information Transparency can be submitted to PPID (Information Management and Documentation Officials) of State-Owned Assets Management Company through the following channel.
PPID PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero)